Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Monday, November 08, 2004

Finaly Did It

Finally Did It

Well, I finally did it. Jamie has wanted me to start a blog for some time now. I thought now that Liv is one I really should do it to capture many of her great memory.

I will need you all to help me, I don’t know how to get the pictures in and I was trying just to reply to Jamie’s blog and I ended up creating my own. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, I wanted to tell Jamie how cute her kiddos were and I loved the pictures and reading what was going on with everyone.

Tidmore update:

We have been living in Atlanta now for two years. We still miss Alabama and all of our family. I don’t think we will ever really get used to this city or being away from our wonderful friends and family.

We do have a wonderful church home. We attend Metropolitan Church of God in Duluth GA. The pastor is Chick Ramsey and he is a wonderful man of God. We are youth leaders and the church just recently hires two Master’s students from Phoenix to be the youth pastors. They are pastor JR and Aly Dakin. They are wonderful. The Lord is really blessing their ministry and Matt and I are so glad to be a part of it. We are really seeing the kids grow in the Lord.

Olivia is now a year old. She is walking everywhere. She really is the joy of our lives. We have a blast all the time. She now has 6 teeth and is working on about 3 more. Her favorite thing to do besides play with Marnie and eat cheese is to sing in her microphone and play her piano. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Well, I hope to keep this up. I will try to update at least once a week. I can see this being good therapy!

Thanks, Traci

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so happy I have another blog buddy! I will post your blog on mine! And I will call you tomorrow and let you know how to do the pictures if you haven't figured it out by then! Love you and miss you!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Hey Traci and Matt and little Olivia! This is Vickie Culver. I'm so glad that you started a blog. I love reading the blog that all you guys are creating. I get to see how how all you kids are now, not kids anymore, but young adults with your own little families. I miss all the fun we had while you guys were in MC's.
Crystal keeps trying to get me to start one but I told her that it would just bore people to death.
I'm so glad you guys are doing so good. I bet your Mom and Dad are in love with that baby.
Love you guys!

10:57 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

How Cool, Traci!!! I'm so glad you started a blog. Even though, we don't ever get to talk or see each other, I can feel like I know what's going on in your life somewhat. Can't wait to see some pictures! :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home