Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend Part I






Memorial Day weekend we went to Kentucky for our annual family reunion. Liv and I have a great time. Matt was unable to go since he had to MC the Cotton Row Run. We were able to spend time with my extended family and Liv had a great time being spoiled by everyone. We even played ball onthe capitol lawn. I think her favorite part of the trip was to the Game Farm. We saw elk, bears, bison, deer, and other animals that are indigenous to Kentucky. It was great to see her have fun with all of my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Mamaw. She especially got to know Uncle David and his wonderful talent of bird calling on this trip!!! Speaking of birds, no trip to Kentucky is complete with out going to Campton to visit Brid and Helen, my mother’s cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home