Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Introducing Felicity Corinne Tidmore






And here she is!!!

We are expecting this little one to join our family around October 9, 2007. We are all very excited, but no one is more excited than Liv!




5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Gremar said...

Well, well, we are expecting baby #2 at the end of October. It must be the month to have good little girls. I am glad to see that you guys are doing great. I was sorry to hear about your Mom, Matt; she was an unbelievably sweet woman. Miss you guys.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

that's so great! Congratulations!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I get the pleasure of seeing Yah-Yah every Sunday beaming!! She is so excited.

I LOVE the pics. She looks like Liv to me.

Congratulations guys!!!

Love ya! Vickie

12:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Ya-Ya told me the babies name last night at out Nifty Over Fifty dinner and I LOOOOVE it!!!

Love you Traci. You take care of yourself. I think you and Liv need to pack up and move to Ya-Ya's till that baby comes.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I think you just need to move to Bham period! But that's just because I miss you! I think little miss Felicity is going to look a lot like her sister!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home