Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shout Out to Jamie

I would like to give a big shout out to Jamie Boemer - Apparently she is a follower (the only one) of this BLOG -

Way to go Jamie!!! Also - I hope that "Pink" allergy clears up!Add Image

We love you girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

wait... I read your blog too... I like to keep up with what is going on... wondered why you hadn't been posting... had gotten worried...

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Nothing new, huh? I miss you, Traci J!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home