Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2005

First South Beach Sunday

Ok, so no one wants to South Beach with me, I am still going to try to post on Sunday's for accountability.

This week I lost 3 lbs and to make a total of 12 lbs lost. (I forgot I gained one last week, so I was at 9 lost goining into this week.

Tip for the week: I am loving the sugar free pudding and a tbs of peanut butter mixed in. It is a nice sweet for very few carbs.

TT

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Traci, I will be your accountability if you want... but South Beach is a little pricey for us! Have you ever noticed that fattened foods are so much cheaper than healthy foods? I will be your cheerleader though!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home