Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Sunday, September 18, 2005

South Beach Sundays

Sorry I haven't been as faithful to this as I initially meant to be. I weighed today and I have lost 15 lbs total. I have 15 more to go to reach my initially goal and my first "reward"!

Recipe for the Week:

Spinach and Cheese enchiladas

Combine frozen spinach (1 box), mozzarella cheese (1cup) and ricotta cheese (15 oz) in a bowl with oregano, basil and other seasonings to taste.

Spoon mixture into low carb tortillas.

Arrange in a 13x9 pan. Pour one can of enchiladas sauce over the dish. Add another sprinkling of mozzarella cheese over the top and bake covered for 20 minutes on 350.

YUM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Yeah!! Traci's back! Traci, I need you to call me again on your new cell #... I forgot to store it when you called and now I don't have it and I really need to talk to you. Okay, so that was a little dramatic... how about, I really want to talk to you!

7:15 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

15 pounds!!! Awesome! I began my new way of eating last Wednesday, the 14th & I have lost 7 pounds. That recipes sounds yummy! I'll have to try it.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home