Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

That’s My Mommy!

As many of you know, I was in the Christmas play, The Gospel According to Scrooge at the Rock Family Worship Center.

In the play I was Mrs. Fezziwig. Mr. Fezziwig and I sang a song called “Celebrate.” The last line of the song is, “Join the Celebraaaaaaaaaaa (pause one count for big breath) tion.”

Well, on Saturday night Liv came to see the play. She did not do well sitting in the audience because she felt she should also be on stage with the singers and actors. Matt brought her to me and I kept her in the youth sanctuary and she watched it on the big screen where, without disturbing others, she could dance and sing along with the characters.
When it was time for me to go on stage, Matt took Liv back into the main auditorium. Well, during the last line of the song the audience and the performers heard, “ Join the Celebraaaaaaaa (THAT’S MY MOMMY!) tion! Fortunately the lights immediately go out after that last note because I fell out laughing so hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh how fun, Traci! I would have loved to have seen you in Scrooge.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

She is such a live wire... hmmmm... wonder who she takes after!! I bet in 12-15 years you call me telling me stories about Liv chalking someone!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home