Tidmore Family

This is a blog about the Tidmore Family. We have moved a lot since we met, and we have met so many fantastic people along life’s journey. We are hoping that this blog will help us keep in touch with the wonderful people who have come in and out of our lives.

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

To Pierce or Not To Pierce - That is the Question

Liv desperately wants to get her ears pierced for Christmas. (That, and she wants a baby – We thought she meant a doll, but she means a live baby – so she will be sorely disappointed on Christmas!) We just do not know what to do. I have found some bezel set pearls that are very tiny that I think would look classy, but I am still a bit hesitant. It is almost like if I pierce her ears then she is officially a big girl! Any advise from you Mommies of little girls or any Mommies that remember being a little girl?

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Mercy, (Keith & Lindy's girl) got her ears pierced when she was 9 months old I think. And she had some little pearls. Now she has a huge collection of earrings & Lindy lets her pick out which ones she wants to wear. It's really cute.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I actually remember getting my ears pierced when I was 4 I think. It was tramatic. Do it now so she doesn't remember the pain!! She'll still be your baby... just a cuter one with pretty earrings!

9:36 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hey Traci, I responded to your e-mail, but it said it was blocked. E-mail me your home e-mail address.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home